This has been a busy and fun couple of weeks between gearing up for my cover reveal and keeping up with the social media. Just wanted to update you on my latest news. So here goes!
- I had my first book cover reveal! It was a Facebook Event on July 23rd and featured 10 other authors. I wish I knew about these events earlier - they are great places to meet other authors and readers.
- I released by first book trailer! I'm very excited about this. It's on YouTube - stop by and let me know what you think! The Caging at Deadwater Manor YouTube
- I have started a new blog series titled, "My First Book Cover Reveal." This series gives you insight on what it was like during my first cover reveal and my posts. The first two posts are on my blog and I'll continue the blog through the next few weeks. See this past week's past blogs or click on the "First Book Cover Reveal" tab in the sidebar.
- I joined Google+! Wow, what a dynamic platform! I just love the layout and the opportunities to join book clubs to spread the word on my novel. Check it out at Sandie Will at Google+.
- I was interviewed by our communications department at my job and they are featuring my book in the newsletter this Monday. I saw a preview of it yesterday and it came out great. It gives some insight into why I write and my book news. I'm honored that they chose me for it and are supporting my work. Means so much!