I have hired a book promoter to help me get this book noticed. Suzanne Moore is a specialist with social media marketing and the Amazon ranking system. The idea is to gain as much exposure as possible prior to the release date and sell as many ebooks as possible on March 31. This will move my book up the ranks on Amazon who will then help me with promotions as well. Plus, if the book ranks high enough, this will be a great selling point for future books.
What's going on: ALOT!
We've already started book promotions as follows:
- Deadwater Manor Virtual Team Facebook Group - I have started a Facebook Group for my virtual team. These members have signed up to receive marketing products to post on their social media pages and emails on March 31 and April. I will be posting promotion updates and insider information about my book in this group. All the promotions including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. and emails text and graphics will be prepared by Suzanne's team and provided to all participants, making it quick and easy to share my book that day. If you'd like to join in, please sign up for my virtual team at the green button below.
- New book webpage - I have purchased a new webpage for the book at www.deadwatermanor.com. The webpage is not live yet, as Suzanne will be working her magic on preparing the landing page for the release date. I'll make an announcement as soon as it's live!
- Blog Hop and Facebook Live Event Signups - I've begun to sign up for blog hops and Facebook Live events to share information about my book and support other authors. So far, I've signed up for two events:
- Our Books Are Not Free Facebook Event. I'll be posting live on 2/13/17 at 6:30 PM EST.
- Brandi Kennedy Blog Hop. I'll be participating in a blog hop for Brandi Kennedy's new book release on 2/26/17.
- Researching Book Tours, PodCasts, and Facebook Live videos
- Prior to the release, I'll be on book tours, podcasts and Facebook Live. I'm currently researching the best way to do these and will let you know when they are scheduled.
Thank you for all the support from my virtual team and others!
Have a good week. --Sandie